It seems that Blogger are having some problems displaying my posts correctly and even including some extra fluff in the raw html which is also affecting layout.

The only work-around so far is to reduce the font size to view all the text 🙁

update
I’ve found that by copying the html from a page and doing a search & replace in a seperate text editor for the non-breaking spaces then editing the post and overwriting it with my edited html works.

But that’s one hell of a pain for something that shouldn’t be happening.

I’m leaving my last post up complete with non-breaking spaces for the moment so the Blogger team can look at it and see if there’s an issue with the editor.
I’ve not heard from the blogger team so I’ve fixed the last post